[RBS] Torah, Chizuk, Music, Food, Raffles and Prizes - THIS MOTZEI SHABBOS

Karen karenrubenstein at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 22:48:35 IST 2011

This Motzei Shabbos is the Bet Zvi Melave Malka.
Torah, Chizuk, Music, Food, Raffles and Prize.  Schmooze in a warm friendly atmosphere

This will I"YH be a beautiful evening.  We will be serving a delicious seuda from Holy Bagel, as well as cakes, and hot drinks. An inspiring Divrei Torah from HaRav Zechariash Shlit"a. Mrs Piha will be demonstrating how to make a wondrous fruit display. There will be a fruit cutting competition, music from Sarale Schoemann's Al Kanfey Shira Choir, and a great raffle with many gifts to be won:
Set of Chumashim,
Wash and blow dry (for sheitel) from Mrs Axelrod,
Two Books from Feldheim,
Box of Silicon cooking dishes,
Free Dental check and clean from Dr Garalnick,
Free Dental check and clean from Dr Links,
Photo Album,
Massage,
Pre-tied Bandana,
5 Music C.d.'s,
Two Pillows..... and more

Price on the door is 50nis.  Pre registered price is 45nis.
To register please call 0527667913 or email teichtal at neto.net.il

Included in the entrance fee is one free ticket for the Mega Raffle to be drawn Rosh Chodesh Nissan (worth 30 nis) 1st Prize - flight to Europe, 2nd Price - 4 nights in guest suite, plus one free raffle ticket (worth 5 nis).

The 50 nis (or 45nis if registered) may be taken from ma'aser!!!

Where: The Ahava V'Simcha Shul, 70 Nachal Dolev.
When: 7.30pm, Jan 15th.