[RBS] Ob/gyn or dermatology research in Israel??

Schilit Shoshanna srschilit at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 00:37:44 IST 2011

My friend's daughter, first year Einstein Medical School student, sent me the e mail below.

If anyone has any ideas, please e mail me, and forward to anyone you feel could be helpful.

Thank you

Shoshanna Schilit

 Do you know any medical people in  Israel who work in research or clinical labs,  or who may have contacts to someone who does?  I would like to spend the summer in the medical field,  possibly in dermatology or ob/gyn,  not just shadowing someone, but being involved in a research  project or on a clinical study.

Esty Krausz