[RBS] Posting for a friend- We tried BedWetting Help and it Helped!

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 09:24:58 IST 2011

:Posting for a friend
This was forwarded to me and I am posting it for her!

Dear List
I have asked a friend to post this for me on the BS list

We tried "bedwetting Help" and it helped!
We had long standing problems with bedwetting. It seems to be a
'family tradition."
My siblings and I all suffered from it and so do my kids.

We were B"H fortunate to hear about the Bedwetting Energy treatments
of Yigal Shalit.
and we tried it
He has helped my kids alot
We onlyhave the occasional "slip up/"