[RBS] Science Chug! Check Out Our New Website!

micky and rena siev mickyrena at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 23:52:02 IST 2011

"Our Science Chug" has been running interactive science chugim in Ramat Bet Shemesh for the past several months and we invite you to come and share in the excitement!
Check out our new website at www.oursciencechug.com for pictures of our chugim, a small taste of what we do each week and other important info about our programs.
What makes us unique???*Small Groups
*Hands On Learning*Chugim that are specifically geared towards younger kids (1st - 4th grade)
Whether your kids are getting a complete science curriculum in school or not, "Our Science Chug" offers them a fresh perspective, the ability to discover and think as they are enriched by cool experiments!
Many happy parent references available.
For more info, check out our website - www.oursciencechug.com, or email oursciencechug at gmail.com.
Shavua tov,Rena Siev