[RBS] Kesher Wife Workshop with Sara Yocheved Rigler This Wednesday!

Limudei Lottie LimudeiLottie at bezeqint.net
Sun Jan 16 10:10:02 IST 2011

Limudei Lottie
In Memory of Mrs. Lottie Rosenson, A"H

Time is Running out to Register!
There Are Only A Few Spots Left!

Wednesday Jan 19

9:15AM - 12:45 PM

THE KESHER WIFE WORKSHOP

MRS. SARA YOCHEVED RIGLER

The Kesher Wife Workshop teaches a set of tools, based on Torah
principles, for Jewish women to rekindle the ardor in their marriages.
This 3 ½ hour workshop presents the model of The Kesher Wife. Through
scripted drama, guided visualizations, and innovative exercises, the
workshop participant learns how to eliminate the behaviors that drive
husbands to flee from their wives (to the internet, work, etc.). She
also learns techniques to create a marriage that feeds both partners
spiritually and emotionally.

At the home of Minna Levinson - Nachal Ayalon 13/6

LIMIT 35 PARTICIPANTS.  YOU MUST PREREGISTER.  COST 60 NIS

To Register Call Leya 054-841-8367 or email limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
For up to date information about all of our programs visit our website
www.limudeilottie.org