[RBS] RBS Gelt Center - BELIEVE THE RUMOURS!

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 14:27:36 IST 2011

1. It's true! - RBS Gelt Center offers unparalleled customer service!
2. It's true! - Shekel Transfers are guaranteed to be seen in your account
the same day...often instantly!
3. It's true! - We send and receive international wires to/from almost
anywhere in the world!
4. It's true! - You can purchase your home or car through us!
5. It's true! - You can pay all your bills through us!
6. It's true! - We provide after hours service, which essentially means that
RBS Gelt Center is available 24/6!
7. It's true! - Most transactions can be done by email or over the phone!
8. It's true! - You can set up a foreign currency account with us!

That's right folks! Believe the Rumours. It's true: RBS Gelt Center is
simply the most refreshing banking experience in Israel.

The RBS Gelt Center is conveniently located in the RBS Merkaz Mischari,
around the corner from Big Deal,
across the parking lot from the Dona building which houses the Jo's Club,
Merkaz Rakefet, Kupot Cholim Macabee and Klalit,
we are co-located with Ambassador Tours Travel Agency.

The store hours are 8:30am to 7pm Sunday to Thursday, 8:30 to 12:30 on
Fridays.

The phone number in the store is 02 992 3719, the fax is 077 228 5303, our
email address is RBSGeltCenter(at)gmail dot com
(please replace (at) with @, space-dot-space with period).

You can bank with us in person or by phone or by fax or by email or by
appointment.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Best wishes for a healthy winter and beyond,

Avraham Elkind, Yaakov Lazar,  Rabbi Ari Enkin

RBS Gelt Center (Avraham Elkind Change)
Nahal Nitzanim 1
RBSA Shopping Center