[RBS] NOW!! Stuff That Doesn't Fit Into Our New Place Sale! MONDAY, JAN. 17 6pm-9 pm, Hayarkon 24/4

Tzirel Shaffren tzirel at shaffren.com
Mon Jan 17 18:49:29 IST 2011

Hi,

This stuff REALLY doesn’t fit into my place.  PLEASE come and take stuff!
Prices reduced drastically.

 Hi,

 What: Sale of stuff that doesn't fit into our new place (some stuff to
 give away too!)
 When: Monday Jan. 17  6pm-9pm
 Where: Hayarkon 24/4 (floor 2 in the elevator, 2 flights up by stairs) –
PLEASE RING BELL!! (hallway light broken.  Sign on door says “4” )

 Big items:
 - Light fixtures
 - solid wood end table - serviceable
  - computer desk (without hutch) on wheels
 - paper slicer (Boston 2612) small nick in blade
 - 2 cookie/challah pans - if used at all, used once or twice (made in
 the US) like new  42cm x 30cm 2cm lip - doesn't fit into Israeli oven :(
 - some bags (luggage-type)

 Housewares:
 - hangers
 - plastic fluted dessert cups 8 Pesach
 - k'zayis glass measuring cup
 - selection of unique picture frames
 - hard plastic cups - new - 3 purple, 11 neon teal, 12 neon pink
 - carafe, thermos
 - orange juicers (the old fashioned kind, made of plastic)

 Judaica:
 - stunning wooden etrog box
 - tealight holder

 Gardening:
 - shovel
 - hole digger
 - 2 sprinkler heads
 - lawn trim (white, plastic coated metal)

 Odds and ends:
 - Beanie Babies
 - bicycle helmets
 - 1 rolodexes
 - swimming fins
 - frisbees
 - white waiter gloves
 - gold lanyard
 - digital photo frame
 - index card box
 - Games - Backwards, Topit
 - new 3 section pencil cases
 - gloves and snoods
 - digital clock
 - helmets
 - brand new Fisher Price bicycle handlebar bell
 - hand held Jumpstart simple math game
 - rolls of cloth ribbon

 Some of the free stuff:
 - used notebooks, used pages removed - great for scrap paper, some
 pretty new looking
 - reusable plastic utensils in utensil holder - blue (chalavi) and pink
 (besari)
 - 2 plastic Pesach Seder plates - simple, but useful
 - over the door hook - for an American door - doesn't fit Israeli doors
 - rollerblades - not in bad shape, left out in rain :(
 - tzitzit strings
 - old superballs
 - card sleeves