[RBS] Last Performance of "Devorah, The Judge" 1/26 in Gush Etzion

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 17:00:06 IST 2011

The women and girls of Gush Etzion's Raise Your Spirits Theater group are
putting  on the LAST performance of their newest production,
 "JUDGE – THE SONG OF DEVORA"

This LAST Performance will be on
WEDNESDAY EVENING, JANUARY 26th at 8:15 pm in the Matnas Gush Etzion in Alon
Shvut
 Special Bus from from RBS/BS ONLY IF you respond by Thursday January 20

JUDGE is the miraculous story of the prophet Devora and her success in
unifying the (majority of) Jewish people in order to overthrow the yoke of
Canaan and defeat Sisera. It is a moving, powerful and funny musical
production with lyrics by Toby Klein Greenwald and Yael Valier, and music by
Mitch Clyman. JUDGE is directed by Toby Klein Greenwald with music direction
by Gayle Berman and choreography by Sara Orenstein.

I can reserve 50 SEATS (one busload) for us for this performance,
and we'll have our very own bus!
 TICKETS COST NIS 55, BUS COSTS 20 PER SEAT - TOTAL NIS 75 PER PERSON
(payable as we're going, cash for the bus)
Don't miss this amazing production
Call/write asap to reserve space by this thursday, January 20
If we don't have 50 signups by then, then you must arrange your own tickets and transportation See:
www.voices.magazine.com

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

Israel:
Nachal Hayarden 120/6