[RBS] blow'em away bed sale....

Ellen Greenfield lifenotes at bezeqint.net
Wed Jan 19 15:38:19 IST 2011

This GORGEOUS EYTZ Malei bunk bed was once a tree....
But even though it no longer sheds leaves, you will still be blown away by
this FANTASTIC DEAL!!!
We purchased this asthetically designed L-shape bunk bed a little over 2.5
years ago, when we paid 5500 shekel. We are asking a mere 2500 OBO-
It doesn't include mattresses, but this one time SPECTACULAR deal includes a
slide out storage box, AND a custom made hanging section designed and
installed by our very own talented craftsman-Handy Randy!

Sorry- I don't do uploads; very lo tech bordering on no tech.   but you're
welcome to climb up and have a look.
MAKE ME AN OFFER----this bed needs to leave by next week!!!

A nurturing and blessingful Tu'beshvat for everyone!
Ellen Greenfield