[RBS] PSA - Best man for screens, screen doors and windows

Yael and Yehonasan Crow jcrow at bezeqint.net
Fri Jan 21 12:43:48 IST 2011

This is an unsolicited recommendation:

We would like to enthusiastically and wholeheartedly recommend Beryl Thomas
for installing screens, screen doors and windows.  We needed a screen door
for our mirpesset, and it was rather complicated because of our Trellidor
soragim.  Beryl custom designed a door that provided a perfect solution
(contact us if you want more details).  He is a real perfectionist and uses
the best quality materials he can get his hands on (including importing
materials).  We also wanted to replace the window in our mamad so that we
could have more usable room.  He did a great job with that as well, giving
us the option to easily pop the old window back on if we should ever need.

He does get very busy, so you might need to nudge him a bit before he comes
out, but once he comes, he works very quickly.  And as we learned from a
previous mistake, it’s definitely worth waiting for him.

Call Beryl Thomas at 054-841-6918.

-Yehonasan and Yael Crow, 999-6518