[RBS] Adorable Salad Serving Spoons at Big Deal!!

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Fri Jan 21 15:22:53 IST 2011

No, I don't work in Big Deal or have an interest in it, other than a desire for Big Deal to thrive. I like their stuff.

They just got in these adorable salad serving spoons in the shape of hearts, but not a typical pattern.
It is a great gift to go along with a wedding gift. ( I hope a newlywed couple does not end up with a whole bunch b/c of this posting)
Or a gift just for the heck of it. Or just for yourself.

Enjoy,
Shabbat Shalom,
Adina