[RBS] Overnight Newborn Support- For Ima and Baby

Devora Strauss devorastrauss at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 20:23:31 IST 2011

Fatigue is one of the most common issues that slow down the healing
and adjusting process after a baby (or two!) is born.

If you are expecting or have just given birth, and need sleep and
support in caring for your baby-

between the hours of 11pm and 6am  (yes, all 7 hours)

I am taking new clients for overnight care.

This is available only in Beit Shemesh/ RBS

You get expert care and support, so you have an opportunity to rest
soundly between feedings.? I help you find solutions to sleep, baby's
crying, feeding and adjusting.

Take advantage of this opportunity- about me:

I am the author of - Oh Baby! A guide to managing the "4th Trimester"
I wrote the course for training Postpartum Doulas,
I am the instructor of the course (new one begins after the chagim,
and will be taught with Michal Finkelstein RN, CNM)
I have been caring for mothers and babies for 20 years.

Also, I provide private appointments (daytime) in regards to problem
solving in the postpartum period. I offer:
- practical help with babies who are crying too much, sleeping too little,
- problem solving if you are worried about adjustments.
- lists of referrals for experts

Dr. Shoshana Kesner, DHM, BSN
Binah Baby
054-234-2367