[RBS] ABUSE COURSE FOR PROFESSIONALS - last call

Rachel and Jeff Horvitch ca at netvision.net.il
Mon Jan 24 19:20:32 IST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I am very pleased to send you additional information regarding our course
for professionals in the treatment of sexual child abuse. The course will be
taught by a teacher from ELI (The Israel Association for Child Protection) a
leading organization in the field.  The language of instruction will be
Hebrew. The instructor is aware that Hebrew is a second language for part of
the participants.

The course is meant for psychologists, psychiatrists, clinical social
workers, welfare officers (pkidei saad le chok noar), psychotherapists,
guidance counselors (educational), art therapists, clinical criminologists,
family therapists and probation officers (ctzinai mivchan). If you have
additional questions regarding your qualifications please speak to Zohar at
ELI (telephone 03 609 1920) or email: zohar at eli.org.il

This course is recognized by the Revacha, however only professionals with
certain qualifications (social workers and psychologists with a 2nd degree
and license, psychiatrists, and criminologists) will be eligible for
referral through the Revacha upon completion of the course.

The cost of the course is 4500 NIS to ELI and 500 NIS to Magen.  We will
need a 10% (450 NIS) deposit made out to ELI.  The remainder can be paid by
check in an additional two payments of 2025 NIS each or by credit card.
Additional payments are available if paid by credit card.

We will be meeting every Sunday afternoon from 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.,
beginning Sunday February 13th, for approximately 6-8 months.  The course
will take place in Ramat Beit Shemesh on Nachal Ein Gedi.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you will be registering for the
course.   Please include your email address and telephone numbers, so that I
can be in touch.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Sincerely,

Batya Cohen