[RBS] Arab workers and other concerns.

Avraham Nadell anadell at nadell.org
Mon Jan 24 21:06:35 IST 2011

I wanted to post to the list the response that I got to my concern from
our local "Tov " rep.

Unfortunately, in Israel,  Fire and Police are not under the
jurisdiction of the locality. They are nationalized.
That said, the Mayor has met numerous times with them, and I myself have
been in touch with the local Mishmar Ezrachi to pressure them as well.
They have recently informed me that there should now be steady overnight
patrols in the ramah.
Time will tell.

In addition, someone pointed out that these events often have corporate
sponsors.

All the best.