[RBS] Group Discount - Water Filtration Sys. - Tami4

YGZier gzier at zahav.net.il
Mon Jan 24 23:45:12 IST 2011

We’ve organized an unbelievable discount for a group to purchase the new
Tami-4 water filtration system which is called a Tami Bar. It’s a powerful,
stylish machine that sits on the countertop and instantly gives great
tasting hot and cold water with the push of a button.

This could be a 33% savings for the latest unit. If you’ve been thinking
about a water filtration system for your home – Now is the time!

Send your contact info with a phone number and I will keep you posted of the
deal as we get the list together.

Yaakov Zier