[RBS] Top recommendation for Esty Schuster-Tupperware lady

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Tue Jan 25 17:28:59 IST 2011

Esty Schuster is my tupperware lady. She just handled a sticky situation with integrity, honesty and the highest level of customer service.
So, if you want to order tupperware just for the heck of it, for a wedding gift, baby gift or anything else, order from Esty. Don't forget that tupperware has a very very long life. I have alot of mine for over 25 years.

Esty Schuster 999-3767

Adina Rosenstein