[RBS] Don't Become a "Grieving Parent"

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 11:09:20 IST 2011

You may not know how to curse in Hebrew, but I wouldn't be surprised if your
KIDS DO.

Every "adult" concept in English has its equivalent in Hebrew, and it's
likely that your kids, or some of their friends, know how to search for them
on your home computer.and you would never know about it.

Net Nanny, and many of the other GREAT filters for English cannot pick up
Hebrew text so they cannot block it.

If you are not convinced of the potential dangers of the Web

OR

If you think that kids should be able to resist themselves

OR

If you think it's wrong to "meddle" into your kids lives.

I strongly recommend reading "A Grieving Parent" at
http://luzguestsuite.com/internet.html

I have done a lot of research into the subject, and I have solutions that
work, too, according to how much control you want to have.

Aryeh Sonnenberg

054-499-1733

"The Land is Very, Very Good"