[RBS] COLMAR'S HAPPY CUSTOMERS SAY!!

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 23:53:48 IST 2011

The meat platters you prepared for us were wonderful thank you so much for
making our Simcha that extra bit special .JK

Your chopped herring was just as I remembered thanks, and your kichel WOW IA

Our roasted meat in sauce was incredible we will certainly be back for more
again and again GY

Just a few of the comments our customers have made.

We have uncooked Briskets and Corned Beef [we will cook & slice them for you at
a small extra cost]

Assorted Cold Cuts.

Meat Platters to order

Roast Chickens,flattened Honey/Mustard chickens and Crumbed Chickens

Burgers, Boerewors and Biltong

Chopped Herring & Kichel

ALL MEAT IS CHALAK MEHADRIN AND EITHER RABBANUT RASHIT OR SHEIRIT YISRAEL.

RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HA MAOR HAS GIVEN HIS APPROVAL OF OUR
PRODUCTS

REMEMBER!!! WITH US YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAY FOR. WE DO NOT WEIGH THE
PACKING,
ONLY THE PRODUCT!!!!
To order call 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4 or e-mail abrams2 at bezeqint.net