[RBS] laptop for sale

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 16:29:36 IST 2011

   *HP DV9000 laptop for sale*:

The laptop is an advanced desktop replacement media pc. As such it is meant
more as a home computer than for transport since it has a large 17 inch
screen.

The laptop is very powerful and contains many gaming and media features.

The Laptop is 4 years old and while it includes two batteries both don’t
hold their charge for very long.

Aside from that the laptop is in excellent working condition and can handle
any task.

I am selling it since I no longer need a computer this strong and need
something smaller for travel.

Installed is windows 7 64 bit ultimate edition and office professional plus
2010.

Price: 1200 nis.

*Laptop specifications*:

Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel core2 - t5200 64 bit

142 GB Hard drive

2 GB Ram

GeForce go7600 graphics card

17 inch screen

4 USB ports

Firewire port

HDMI port

DVI port

Express slot

Multi card reader

Webcam

Modem

Wireless

Included are a remote and a TV card along with the necessary accessories for
its use.

Added is a Targus brief case fitted to the laptops size.

If you have any questions you can contact me at 052 302 6803

Benny Winston