[RBS] Paid Parking in the RBS Mercaz??!!??

Heidi & Moshe Tapnack tapnack at actcom.co.il
Sun Jan 30 04:38:11 IST 2011

I was quite distressed to read that the iriya intends on making paid-parking.

I can see how this *might* solve the issue, but it’s certainly an ugly solution – in effect punishing the residents for the iriya not knowing how to manage their city.

I would expect the store owners in the merkaz to get together against this as well – as their parnasa would definitely be affected.

Maybe some kind of a solution would be to have BS resident stickers issued by the iriya, which would allow for free parking – I know Ra’anana has this in effect at their central parking lot in the middle of the city and at their famous Ra’anana Park.

Shavua tov,

Moshe

  _____