[RBS] Service: Save Money on Life Insurance

Donny Fein donnyfein at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 12:40:06 IST 2011

-Do you want to save money on your life insurance?
-Did you think it was impossible to obtain an American life insurance policy now that you live in Israel?
-Did you let your American life insurance policy lapse because you didn't get the bill to pay in time?
-Did you recently make aliyah from the U.S. and forget to take care of your life insurance needs?
-Do you plan to make aliyah from the U.S and are nervous to tell your life insurance company you are moving to Israel?
-If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above you need to call DF Life Insurance.
We specialize in foreign resident life insurance products.
We can secure an American life insurance policy for you regardless of the fact that you now live in Israel.
-Read a great article from Hamodia Magazine on life insurance at www.dflifeinsurance.com
Call DF Life Insurance to set up a free consultation today.
No commitment. No Fees.

Donny Fein
DF Life Insurance
IL:054-227-0863
US:917-559-1828
donny at dflifeinsurance.com
If you need an American based life insurance policy and thought you couldn't well now you can. Call for a free Life Ins Quote