[RBS] Fresh Organic Greens and Vegetables From Ben's Farm

ben rosenberg bensfarm.tirosh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 20:20:03 IST 2011

Welcome to Ben's Farm where we are growing fresh organic vegetables and
greens.

The vegetables are picked in the morning and delivered that same evening;
you will receive fresh, tasty, organically grown vegetables.

We do trumout and ma'aserout and have a subscription with the Beit Midrash
HaGavoah l'Chalacha b'Haklaoot for the mitbaya.
We are Shomer Shabbat.

On Tuesday nights, we will deliver to the Beit Shemesh area including Ramat
Beit Shemesh, Mevasseret Zion, Ramot, Neve Yaakov, Pisgat Ze'ev, Maaleh
Adumim and Nachlaot and Ramat Eshkol.

On Wednesday nights, we will deliver to the rest of Jerusalem and Gush
Etzion
(every week).

Please visit our website at www.bensfarm.co.il. You can order vegetables via
the site or