[RBS] Drawing Chug for Women - discover your hidden talents

Pircha Soloveichik pcsolo at shemesh.co.il
Sun Jan 30 21:59:21 IST 2011

Abstract Drawing Chug for Women. Discover your inner self. Learn the essence
the psychology of colors.  Releases stress, soothing, therapeutic.
Treat yourself to an uplifting experience. Discover your hidden talents.

Morning and evening hours available (subject to interest).
For details call:  Chomi 077-3004161.

Please do not reply to my email. I have no further information