[RBS] GAN AHAVA IS BACK! for 2.5-3.5 year olds (flexible)

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Jan 30 22:24:25 IST 2011

"When we made Aliyah few years ago, our son attended Leeba Rosenthal's Gan
and it was a BLESSING!

It gave my son the "soft landing" he needed coming to a new culture and all.
Leeba is a great ganenet and she has an incredible team of co-gananot.

What is so special about Leeba's gan is that it offers an English speaking
environment as well as some Hebrew integrative speaking skills and lots of
fun projects and Torah learning. when my son finished the gan he knew the
entire alef-bes!

Leeba can be reached at: 077 78 555 11

Esther Nicoll
RBS A resident (for further questions feel free to call me 999-5527).

GROUP NOW FORMING FOR NEXT YEAR

ABOUT THE GAN:
~Very small group with lots of personal attention
~English gan with Hebrew enrichment
~Aleph bet introduction
~Unique projects that YOUR child will create
~Focus on building self esteem and loving your child
~Lots of outdoor time: directly across from a proper park
~Full basement devoted to the gan with private bathroom

Four gananot , rotating two at a time:
Morah Linda Fishhaut
Morah Amy Severinsky
Morah Limor: our Israeli ganenet who comes 1-3 times  a week

Overseen and run by
Morah Leeba Rosenthal
over 20  years of preschool experience
Teaching  certificate for preschool children, Michlala, Jerusalem College
for Women University degree -developmental psychology

Many happy students and parents to call as references

For more info
contact Morah Leeba
hazlucha at bezeqint.net