[RBS] Pearls starting at 75NIS a strand

Pearls of Joy bsheva at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 00:03:11 IST 2011

 Incomparable prices and quality, come check out our great selection of
 pearls (A,AA,AAA quality), tear drop earrings, Keshi pearls, pearls
 ranging in size from 5mm-11mm.
 Pearl stud earrings starting at 25NIS. Genuine cultured pearl Bracelets
 starting at 35NIS, necklaces starting at 75 NIS. All the pearls I sell
 are real pearls with sterling silver clasps (14kt Gold clasps are also
 available). They come in white, pink, lavender and black (only the
 black ones are dyed). I even have multi-colored strands (pink white and
 lavender mixed). You can order any style in any length or come design
 your own.

 Our pearls are great gifts for Bat Mitzvah, birthday, Anniversary,
 Teacher appreciation or anytime gifts!

 Are you a kallah or Chosson looking to buy pearls for your kallah? I
 have an unbeatable offer for you, call for details.

 We Re-string too.

 Batsheva Singer
 Ramat Beit Shemesh א

 Pearls of Joy