[RBS] [RBS2] Question rea zemun to a vaadah about extending rbsa

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 01:09:06 IDT 2011

> Dear listers, We along with countless others signed the petition for
> building and extending rbsa with out proper inferstructur.now we got an
> official letter requesting we appear at hearing on the subject .1) has any
> one else received one ? 2) must we take off from work for this .?3)how
> important is it to appear for a hole day hearing ?4)are there legal
> ramifications if we don't appear (the letter looks very official from misrad
> hapanimand was registered)?Thanks for your advice . Ben

Yes, you are obligated to come ...

What I mean is ...
You are obligated to come - to help R/BS overcome the faulty building plans.

But there is no legally requirement to come.

The public meetings are where those who submitted objections to
RBS-Gimmel and Mem-3 will be allowed to present verbally why they object.

IY"H, on July 4th at the Nofei Aviv shul there will be a presentation
describing the process.

--
-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com