[RBS] R-A-T-S in park ! ! !

taloil at zahav.net.il taloil at zahav.net.il
Fri Jul 1 08:59:52 IDT 2011

Attention Parents:

The new park on the corner of Arugot & Ein-Gedi (across the street from Bank
Hapoalim) was completed about aprox 3 months ago.

SINCE THE PARK OPENED IT HAS NOT BEEN CLEANED WHATSOEVER!

The (not enough amount of) garbage cans are completely OVERFLOWING w/
garbage : foul smelling dirty diapers, broken glass bottles, rotting food
etc.strewn everywhere.  I called the Iriyah to complain. I was told the park
has not yet been "handed over" to them, therefore it is not their
responsibility to clean the park.

The person who IS responsible is a man named: YORAM from the "Beit Shemesh
Misrad Hashikun" branch,  his office is located on Ayalon 10 the # is
991-9259.  Speak to him DIRECTLY.

I called him three times (!!!) over the past 2 weeks about this problem. He
said "he would" send cleaners to empty the garbage cans and to clean up.  It
has YET TO BE DONE!   :(

I strongly suggest that BEFORE the summer vacation starts, the MORE people
that call & PUT PRESSURE to clean up the park..the better!

This past Thurs. mid-morning I was walking in the park (to see if indeed it
has been cleaned - which not surprisingly was not!)  What I saw was pretty
disturbing..right smack in the middle of the park near the play slides two
very ugly brownish/grayish looking mouse that was HUGE and right there
feasting it's heart out in middle of all the garbage oblivious to my
presence. I did some research (thanks to Google!) and I am almost 100% sure
it was a rat or perhaps a possum - most definitely NOT the kind of playmate
you want your kids interacting with!!!!!  A HUGE CHAVAL that this new park
that they put so much effort in making is starting to look like a completely
UNACCEPTABLE neglected slump-dump!

* BOTTOM LINE: TAKE A MOMENT AND CALL YORAM  991-9259  AND COMPLAIN EVERY
DAY UNTIL HE ARRANGES THAT CLEANERS COME ON A CONSISTENT BASIS TO UP-KEEP
THIS PARK! THIS IS FOR YOU TOO :)

Shabbat Shalom,
~Devorah Lipsh

database 6255 (20110701) __________