[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 23:58:49 IDT 2011

Dear friends,
I am happy to present you the new Best Market newsletter of this week.
With all the sales:the items on sale do not include in the amount you
have to spend to get the sale.
Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

Mazal tov to my co worker Yaakov Kozjokin on the upcoming wedding of
his daughter Rivka with Amit this coming Thursday.

FOLLOW BEST MARKET ON FACEBOOK NOW !!!

FOR CLUB CARD HOLDERS ONLY (SPENDERS OVER 79 SH.)

Panthene shampoo for 23.49 sh.
Tarah sliced cheese for 9.49 sh.
Disposable cups 3 for 9 sh.
Garbage bags 75x90 for 9.90 sh.
Strauss 10 pack of ice lolly's for 12.49 sh.
Jacobs kronung coffee for 36.90 sh.
Marshmallow fluff for 8.49 sh.
RC cola 6 pack for 17.90 sh.

The store for spenders over 79 sh.

Deli dag fish sticks 1 kilo for 20.90 sh.
Jose Pedro salsa sauce for 12.49 sh.
Kvutzat yavne pitted olives for 5.49 sh.
Beigel beigel pretzels 2 for 11.90 sh.
Post breakfast cereals all flavors for 16.90 sh.
Hellmans mayonnaise for 8.90 sh.
Maya pearl barley 500 grams for 2.90 sh.
Telma cereal bars for 14.90 sh.
Efrat grape juice 1 liter for 12.49 sh.
Molett toilet paper 48 rolls for 33.90 sh.
Fresh chicken schnitzels for 21.90 sh per kilo.
Maya dried cranberries for 5.49 sh.
Colgate triple action toothpaste for 5.90 sh.
Individual frozen pizza 4 for 10 sh.

Fruit and vegetables

Watermelon,melon,potatoes (loose) for 0.99 sh. per kilo
Cucumber, butternut squash for 1.99 sh. per kilo.
Sweet potatoes for 4.99 sh. per kilo.
Apricots,plums for 9.99 sh. per kilo.
Sale from Sunday till Tuesday only.
The sale is without the need to purchase anything else in the store.

Shavua tov,
Alon Frank

Best Market
Nachal Dolev 19 (Park Center)