[RBS] Free concerts come at a cost

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 01:37:18 IDT 2011

One person - one teenager - volunteered to be a sadran for tomorrow -
Kol Hakavod.

It would be appreciated if some *adults* stepped forward and take on
this, relatively easy, job of sitting in the crowd, enjoying the show,
and being available in case of need.

Please volunteer to be a Sadran/Usher (see below).

Thank you,

-Miriam & Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com