[RBS] Partners with Parents Newsletter - Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD ) - Diagnosis and Treatment in the year 2011

Esther Wolfson wolfsone at netvision.net.il
Sun Jul 3 09:44:05 IDT 2011

Please take a few minutes to read our latest e-newsletter - part two of our
series on Autism Spectrum Disorder:

"Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD ) - Diagnosis and Treatment in the year 2011"

http://www.pwp.org.il/articlenav.php?id=147

If you missed last month's issue, you can still read it at:
"A Changing Diagnosis - Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD ) in the year 2011"
http://www.pwp.org.il/articlenav.php?id=146

Fifteen years ago, the term autism was used primarily to refer to severely
impaired children and adults. Today, the term has been re-defined to include
a wide range of difficulties - a spectrum, including individuals with normal
cognitive and language abilities, yet people who struggle to function
independently in social situations.  This newsletter series first gives you
an opportunity to better understand the strengths and weaknesses of a child
or teen diagnosed with ASD in this generation and then offers direction as
to current approaches to diagnosis and treatment.

If you want to sign up to get future newsletters mailed directly to your
inbox, go to our home page http://www.pwp.org.il/ and click on the
Newsletter sign up button.

Happy Reading and our wishes for a wonderful summer to everyone!

Gayle and Esther

Partners with Parents, R"A, A non profit organization in Israel
www.pwp.org.il <http://www.pwp.org.il/>
Phone 02-999-4817
Fax: 1-532-999-4817
Toll Free from the USA: 1-866-563-6915