[RBS] KLY sale order price printout list?

taloil at zahav.net.il taloil at zahav.net.il
Sun Jul 3 12:01:07 IDT 2011

 Hi all,
  I used to get an order price list email from the 'KLY' sale once a week.I
have noticed that I have not received the email order list for a couple of
weeks now. The ordering by phone option is working b"h fine.but it makes it
easier to actually have a order list print out while I am ordering by
phone.Does anyone know why the email price list is not being sent out?

Thanks,

Devorah Lipsh
Nachal Ein Gedi
Ramat Shilo