[RBS] Reminder re: R-A-T-S in park ! ! !

Shira and Dani Schijveschuurder shirandani at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 22:30:08 IDT 2011

Devorah

You are absolutely right- it is disgusting and it really should have been
cleaned.
Lets not forget though that the onus is on us, the community, not to drop
litter in the park (or anywhere else for that matter). And yes, more bins
should have been provided. But if a bin is overflowing, it is irresponsible
to place it next to the bin, or even in to it. One wouldnt litter their own
property, I dont understand the tolerance to litter public property.

Thanks

Dani

On 3 July 2011 10:05, Schoenberg <taloil at zahav.net.il> wrote:

> **
>

>  ------------------------------
>
>      Attention Parents:
>
>>  The new park on the corner of Arugot & Ein-Gedi (across the street from
>> Bank Hapoalim) was completed about aprox .  3 months ago.  since the park
>> opened, it has not been cleaned whatsoever!
>>
>> The garbage cans are completely overflowing w/ garbage: foul smelling
>> dirty diapers, broken glass bottles, rotting food etc…strewn everywhere.  I
>> called the Iriyah to complain. I was told the park has not yet been "handed
>> over" to them, therefore it is not their responsibility to clean the park.
>>
>> The person who  is  responsible is a man named:  *Y**oram*  from the
>> "Beit Shemesh Misrad Hashikun" branch,  his office is located on Ayalon 10
>> the # is * 991-9259* , to speak to him directly , It is not difficult to
>> reach him, he usually answers.
>>
>> I called him three times , over the past 2 weeks about this problem. He
>> said he would send cleaners to empty the garbage cans and to clean up , It has  yet
>> to be done.
>>
>> I strongly suggest that  before the summer vacation starts, the MORE
>> people that call &  put PRESSURE to clean up the park….the better!
>>
>>   This past Thurs. mid-morning I was walking in the park (to see if
>> indeed it has been cleaned - which not surprisingly was not!)  What I saw
>> was pretty disturbing….right smack in the middle of the park near the play
>> slides two very ugly brownish/grayish looking mouse that was  huge and
>> right there feasting it's heart out in middle of all the garbage oblivious
>> to my presence. I did some research (thanks to Google!) and I am almost 100%
>> sure it was a rat or perhaps a possum - most definitely NOT the kind of
>> playmate you want your kids interacting with!!!!!   A huge chaval that
>> this new park that they put so much effort in making is starting to look
>> like a completely unacceptable neglected dump!
>>
>>   Bottom Line is: Please a moment to call YORAM  991-9259   to
>> complain every day  until he arranges that cleaners come on a consistent basis
>> to 'up-keep' this park,  this is for your safety too :)
>>
>> Shabbat Shalom,
>>
>> ~Devorah Lipsh

> signature database 6260 (20110702) __________

> http://www.eset.com

> send a message to:
> rbs-request at cs.huji.ac.il
>
> Rbs mailing list
> Rbs at cs.huji.ac.il

 Tel: +972 (0) 2 999 4716
Cell: +972(0) 54 669 0125
Skype username: danischijveschuurder
Address: Nachal Ein Gedi 47/6, Ramat Bet Shemesh 99098

Link to Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Shirandani>
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=56647911&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>
 Goldrock Capital blog <http://goldrockthoughts.blogspot.com/>