[RBS] Any educators want to go to the Nurtured heart approach training?

rebecca aminoff albertandrebecca at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 3 20:14:51 IDT 2011

If anyone is going to this and could give me a ride please let me know.
Rebecca Aminoff

PACT WITH PURPOSE
PRESENTS...

THE NURTURED HEART APPROACH
EMOTIONAL HEALTH AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAMME
FOR TEACHERS AND PROFESSIONALS WHO WORK WITH CHILDREN AND FAMILIES

My name is Sarah Baila Teleshevsky and I am the Director of PACT WITH PURPOSE, a

company dedicated to providing practical assistance to parents, childcare
workers, therapists, educators and other professionals who work with children.

Are you finding that children are more stressed and less motivated than ever,
and that emotional dysfunction seems to be on a seemingly endless rise?   THE
NURTURED HEART APPROACH is a brilliant set of tools crafted for use in the
classrooms and homes of the 21st century.  It is a simple, clear, step by step
programme to be implemented over the course of six weeks and it is GUARANTEED to

build confidence, responsibility, motivation, character and emotional wellbeing
in ALL children, regardless of age, gender, temperament, challenges or
circumstances.

LEARN TO REWIRE EVEN THE TOUGHEST CHILD FOR EMOTIONAL WELLBEING, SOCIAL
COMPETENCY AND THE ABILITY TO MAKE WISE CHOICES IN LIFE
Wednesday afternoon July 6 – 4 hours
Monday morning July 11 – 4 hours
SPECIAL HALF PRICE OFFER FOR MOSDOS WHICH WORK WITH CHILDREN AND FAMILIES!!!!!
$90 PER PERSON

MEN AND WOMEN WELCOME – SEPARATE SEATING
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL.  TIME AND VENUE SUPPLIED ON REQUEST.
 FOR MORE INFORMATION PHONE SARAH BAILA TELESHEVSKY 02-566-2030
EMAIL pactwithpurpose at gmail.com
                                                 Websites:
nhaustralia.webs.com
  www.pactwithpurpose.webs.com

PACTwithPURPOSE is committed to create:
• Education with a higher purpose
• Better understanding between adults and children
• Principals, parents, teachers and students united in their mission
to create a better, happier, safer, cleaner and fairer world