[RBS] RBS Gelt Center - another endorsement

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 00:08:06 IDT 2011

The other day we found ourselves in the unusual predicament of having
some money (yay!) that needed to go into our bank account (yay yay!)
on a Friday (whoops) after the bank had closed (double quintuple
whoops).

So - how?

Lightbulb moment - call the RBS Gelt folks, see if they're still open
on this Friday noon. And lo and behold - they were!

And were a pleasure to deal with. And got it done, and emailed us
confirmation emails so speedily. And the bank was happy.

And by the way, they are ALWAYS a pleasure to deal with. In fact, all
of their employees are so friendly I begin to wonder if it's just
incredibly gregarious folks who go into this line of work, or this
line of work makes them incredibly gregarious.

Irregardless of not being named Greg, they're really wonderful to deal with.

Don't know where they are? I didn't either, once. Go to Big Deal.
Don't go inside (well, you're welcome to, and probably should, but it
won't get you to the RBS Gelt Center), but go left. Make an immediate
right. Don't stumble into the parking lot where 213 of your neighbors
are trying to park, but walk down until you see a friendly, open door
oozing with gregariousness. You're there!

Yours in hopes of large bank transfers,
Miriam