[RBS] ALIYAH HELP: Israel Study Options in English

Melissa Shenker melissashenker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 07:39:15 IDT 2011

We're trying to help a young friend whose long term plans in Israel may have
fallen through and is considering going back to chutz la'aretz.  I would
really like to him to explore his options here first.  He has spent the past
2 years in yeshiva.  His Hebrew is not good enough to study in.

Can anyone:
- send us info about relevant options?
- put us in contact with with a person/organization that advises people on
such options?
- Nefesh B'Nefesh - can they help him? who can we talk to?
- Jerusalem Culinary Institute - any past students working in the field?
- Touro?

Thanks,
Melissa

Lachish 18/9, RBS A