[RBS] Planned development on eastern side of Sderot Nahar Hayarden

Yitzchok & Hasha Lavi lavi at chardmore.net
Fri Jul 1 15:45:18 IDT 2011

Much is going on with regard to the plans for RBS Gimmel 2 and the
development on the undeveloped side of Hayarkon.

There is also an active planning proposal for the area between Nahar
Hayarden (RBSA segment) and Road 10. Another month or so remains of the
consultation period.

I have no idea about environmental or historic considerations for the
area in question but it seems to me that anyone who has made objections
to the plans mentioned above on the basis that RBSA can't (yet) handle
the traffic/commercial demands (etc) may wish to make those same
objections to these new plans.

Here is an image of the overall plan of the area

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_lavis/5890255745/in/set-72157625950109613/

I will email upon request a PDF with scans of the photocopies shown if
anyone wants a closer-up look at the plans.

The planning notice can be found at the following links:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_lavis/5890823972/in/set-72157625950109613#/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_lavis/5890256249/in/set-72157625950109613/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_lavis/5890255967/in/set-72157625950109613/
(The date on this notice may provide extra time)

Yitzchok