[RBS] Moblile Mitzva Motivator

Avrohom Leventhal avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Mon Jul 4 14:43:24 IDT 2011

"I always want to give to Lema'an Achai but I just don't know how"!

Of course you can always donate online at www.smartchesed.org.

You can also call 9999933 (24/6).

Now there is also a new way!

Once a month a Lema'an Achai representative will come to your home to pick
up your donation or bring a mobile credit card machine to donate by credit
card.

It's a convenient way to give Smart Chesed which helps our community members
on the highest level of tzedaka.

All donations are tax deductible and are eligible for an Israel Seif 46, US,
UK or Canadian receipt.

To sign up for this easy way to do a great mitzva please reply to
avrohom at lemaanachai.org or call 999-1553!

Tizku L'Mitzvot!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6263 (20110704) __________

http://www.eset.com