[RBS] Shimon's final court judgement is next week

Michael Schoemann mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:19:11 IDT 2011

Dear RBS Residents,
Mrs Lea (Lowe) Lesserson is an ex-RBS resident who is now remarried to
Shimon Lesserson.
He is in the final stages of a custody battle - his ex-wife married a goy
and is trying to distance the kids from yiddishkeit.
Please read below and see how you can help - Hatzolas Nefoshsos!

  Please if any of you can help with tehillim and/ or set hours for shmiras
haloshon the next 10 days pls email me (or anything else, getting brachas
from gedolim for people in Israel).  Shimon's kids are in a very bad
situation, deteriorating emotionally and we are hoping for full switch of
custody- as is suggested by the court evaluators, but the judge is cautious.
(let alone that they go to church, eat bacon and eggs for breakfast and
their step dad just got out of jail...that is the simple part)
No this is not Harry Potter.  This is my husband's kids. Leah