[RBS] keitanah for 2 1/2 - 4 year olds on Nachal Nachshon!!

tissers at inter.net.il tissers at inter.net.il
Tue Jul 5 11:05:37 IDT 2011

CAMP SIMCHA FOR THE LITTLE ONES!!!

Did you hear the news?  A new camp is starting on Nachal Nachshon, directed by an experienced counselor and mother (ME!).

Ages:  Specially geared for little ones ages 2 1/2 to 4 years old

Times:  Sunday through Thursday 9 - 1:30, Friday till 12

Price:  ONLY 135 shekel/week (250 for 2 kids)

When:  July 28 - Aug 18 (3 weeks)

Activities:

Daily Swimming in a kiddy pool
Lots of Songs
Lots of Laughter
Daily Arts and Crafts Projects
Tons of innovative and creative ways to have FUN!!

There is only a limited amount of spots (due the age group, I want to keep the camp to a minimum of children.) so register now for this great, fantastic, lively, stupendous camp!!

I am getting so excited just thinking about playing with all these children.  Let one of these children be yours!!!

Please call Chana Tisser for inquiries, 02-992-4746

(In case you don't know who I am, I am a mother with lots and lots of energy with years of experience running playgroups and backyard camps.   And I just love 3 year olds!!)

‭‮