[RBS] Bus times to RBS Gimmel-2 hearing

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 21:36:34 IDT 2011

Tomorrow, Thursday, July 7th, buses will leave from Nacham at: 7:30,
9:30 and 11:30.

The 7:30 bus will go by BIG and pick up people at 8:00.

*IF*, you want to be picked up at BIG at 10:00 or 12:00, then you must
call either me at 054-765-6300 or Eli Vanunu at 052-428-7704 to
confirm you will be there and then the bus will swing by there.

The hearing starts at 9:00 at Rechov Hapisga 8, Bayit Vegan and the
more people that come to present (in a personal way) the massive
infrastructure problems we have in Beit Shemesh, the better chance
that some of them will be fixed.

Tizku Lemitzvot,

--
-Ephrayim Naiman