[RBS] hotel vacations in israel--have you gone? are you looking to go?

Riva joelriva at bezeqint.net
Thu Jul 7 15:19:53 IDT 2011

I'm looking for personal recommendations on Summer hotel packages in
Israel-on places you have gone to and have been satisfied with. I'm looking
for a beautiful Mehadrin hotel with a great activities schedule for both
children and adults, doesn't matter where in Israel.

Also, I'm wondering if it's standard practice to pay the entire amount for
the vacation up front, upon reservation?

And thirdly, is there anyone out there looking to do ONE NIGHT at a
beautiful hotel in Nazareth? I am thinking of going there for three days but
would need someone to take the fourth day, at a reduced rate. It would be
for a Wednesday night (check-in at 1 PM on Wednesday), leaving Thursday
afternoon. If you are interested, let me know please.

Thanks,

Riva