[RBS] Gimmel-2 Objection status

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:22:13 IDT 2011

Dear All,

Thank you again to *EVERYBODY* who came out yesterday, some of you
were there for over 12 hours!!!

IY"H, next week a full status update will be sent.

Meanwhile, just wanted to let everyone know that the Vaad Mechozit
(Regional Planning Council) ran out of time to hear everybody
yesterday and agreed to have another day of hearings.  We are waiting
to hear the new date *and* whether they will allow others who were not
able to make it yesterday to speak.

(For those of you who were invited to speak next Thursday, July 14th,
that is for the plan call BS-186, also known as Mem-3.
Please do try to come.  The more people that make it clear to the Vaad
that there are *extremely* serious faults in the planning of these new
neighborhoods, the better chance we have that some of them will be
fixed - before.
B"N, I will send out a separate email detailing next Thursdays hearings.)

Let's try to change this city so that it's not "We'll fix it later

Remember, we're not מתנגדים, we're מתעזרים!  (kind of like עזר כנגדו :-).

Kol Tuv,

--
-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com