[RBS] SERVICES: DFLI Introduces Better Rates Starting This Week

Donny Fein donnyfein at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 22:37:33 IDT 2011

-DF Life Insurance offers U.S. based life insurance to Israel residents.
-We have already helped dozens of Israel residents in successfully obtaining an American life insurance policy.
-U.S. based life insurance is cheaper and has more options than local life insurance. It is also easily obtainable.
-You do NOT need to be an American citizen to take advantage of the low rates.
-As of this week the RATES have been LOWERED for all term life insurance products.
-Contact DF Life Insurance TODAY to take advantage of a FREE life insurance consultation or to learn more about what we have to offer
-Please join Donny Fein of DF Life Insurance on July 28th at the Israel Trade Center in Tel Aviv. Check out http://www.expoklita.com/ for more information about the expo. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Shavua Tov!

Donny Fein
DF Life Insurance
IL: 054-227-0863
US: 917-559-1828
donny at dflifeinsurance.com

Check out DF Life Insurance ads in the these publications:
Torah Tidbits
Bizness Magazine
Modiin Info
JPost Financial Magazine