[RBS] Unsolicited recommendation for Cindy Richard, sewing/quilting teacher

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 15:34:24 IDT 2011

I have had two really fun and informative lessons with Cindy Richard.  I'd started a quilt and got to the point where I didn't have the confidence to carry on by myself.  I booked two sessions with Cindy who is patient and fun.  She is a wonderful teacher and gave me the confidence to do my homework :) by myself.  I love my quilt and have the tools and confidence to make the rest of the set.  Now I just need the time :)

Call Cindy on 0777994225  She lives in Bet Shemesh
or visit her online shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/cindyrquilts

Tracey
http://www.traceylipman.etsy.com