[RBS] Keren Yosef BS/RBS table tennis tournamet for kids and adults - 21 July + free tee-shirt!

The Kirsches jongin at neto.net.il
Sun Jul 10 13:25:11 IDT 2011

As in previous years this event brings to you a combination of sport, fun
and competition as well as being a fundraiser for a great cause.

Boys, girls, men, women (separate) competitions – several kids groups
divided according to age.

The tournament will be held be”H on Thursday 21st July between
4.00pm-10.00pm (adults in the evening) at the Eshkol sport hall on Rechov
Hagolan in Migdal Hamayim (opposite Branko Weiss school). Please note this
change in venue from previous years. We'll have 8 excellent tables to help
things move swiftly.

The games will be staggered throughout the afternoon/evening, and we will
inform you what time to be there for your age group.

*Free T-shirt for every participant**!*
****

Trophies will be awarded to the top 3 places in each group.
Please register by email to the following address, stating your name, phone
number, email address, age (if 16 or under):

 shemeshpingpong at gmail.com

 Registration closes on Sunday 17th July.

 Donation to Keren Yosef is 20 shekels per child, 25 shekels per adult.

 Since this is for a life-saver charity cause you are of course welcome to
add to your donation!

Behatzlacha to one and all!

Eli Fine, Chaim Fine, Jonny Kirsch