[RBS] Not so expensive swimming for men ideas?

Schoenberg taloil at zahav.net.il
Sun Jul 10 15:22:12 IDT 2011

My husband really wants to get into shape :) (Yay!) & he really enjoys
swimming! Does anyone know of a pool around RBS area that my husband can use
to do some laps (aprox. an hour or so?) a couple of times a week that is not
so expensive?? It does not have to be anything fancy just big and clean
enough to do some good laps.

(We are already aware about the 'Reshit' pool option and the big outdoor
pool near Migdal Mayim).

Thanks for any leads.
-Devorah Lipsh

database 6280 (20110709) __________