[RBS] Our Science Chug Summer Series for Kids

micky and rena siev mickyrena at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 22:25:03 IDT 2011

Our Science Chug is excited to present a special three-part summer series on ENERGY!When? Sunday July 31, Sunday August 7, Sunday August 14, afternoons - exact times TBAWho? Ages 6-10 (Separate groups for boys and girls, also divided by age)What makes us unique???Hands on learning - Cool experiments - Encourages creativity - Small groups - Experienced teacher - Many satisfied parent recommendationsShow your kids the THRILL of science and DISCOVERY.For more information, please contact me at oursciencechug at gmail.com and check out our website www.oursciencechug.com !Looking forward!Rena Siev