[RBS] Manicure/Pedicure

Jeremy Finn jrfinn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:40:47 IDT 2011

Hi everyone!
How is ur summer so far? I hope its going gr8! :)
so...
Rina, Tzippy, Eliana M , and Meira Finn  are doing this little
manicure/Pedicure place at my house, Nachal Maor 12/3 for girls.
who want a manicure or a pedicure .
Please call us on, Rina:02-9992144, or Meira: 02-9912870, or Tzippy:
02-9921025 or Eliana  02-9911160.
we will just decide a time for u to come. we have lots of colour and
designs for u to choose from.
come and enjoy!
manicure- 5 shekel (that would include cream with a little massage
(when we put the cream) the nail polish and the drying polish)
pedicure- 8 shekel (that would include washing ur feet with water and
soap in a bucket kind of thing with a little massage 2 the nail polish
and drying thing after!
design- extra 1/2 a shekel!
thanks! call us anytime! even today! (hint...hint...)
love:
Meira, Rina, Tzippy, & Eliana M.