[RBS] Gift Basket company for sale!

yael portal immayael at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 10:02:54 IDT 2011

Selling a Gift Basket company as is!
The company comes with  a very high end brand new 2011 e-commerce site with dual
language and dual payment ability for Israeli & Americans, the site also has
Blog and newsletter abilities, as well as an amazing back office system to
manage things from anywhere with a click of a button.

http://www.tejor.co.il/ you can see the Hebrew version for yourself. (the
English one is currently closed but exists)

The company also comes with left over stock for gifts, baskets, filling, ribbon,
and tons of other amazing products that can be used for baskets!

We will be selling everything as is for 20,000 NIS.
We can even get our designer to redesign the site with your company name &
create an attractive logo for you, and prepare cards for you for an additional
3000 NIS.

This is an AMAZING opportunity! Contact me @: karineg at tweegee.com