[RBS] healthy fun, great cause and a free t-shirt - Keren Yosef's BS/RBS table tennis for kids and adults - 21 July

The Kirsches ginakirsch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:14:08 IDT 2011

THE Table Tennis Tournament

Don't miss out on this great annual sporting occasion!

The main thing is to have some healthy fun and help raise money for a
tremendous cause - but we do have beautiful trophies for first to third
places in each category!

Even if you don't make it to the final three, there's a free t-shirt for
every competitor!

Registration up till Monday 18 July - but why not do so right now to be sure
of getting the right size t-shirt...

The tournament will be held be”H on Thursday 21st July between
4.00pm-10.00pm (adults in the evening) at the Eshkol sport hall on Rechov
Hagolan in Migdal Hamayim (opposite Branko Weiss school). Please note this
change in venue from previous years. We'll have 8 excellent tables to help
things move swiftly.

The games will be staggered throughout the afternoon/evening, and we will
inform you what time to be there for your age group.

Please register by email to the following address, stating your name, phone
number, t-shirt size and email address, age (if 16 or under):

 shemeshpingpong at gmail.com

 Donation to Keren Yosef is 20 shekels per child, 25 shekels per adult.

 Since this is for a life-saver charity cause you are of course welcome to
add to your donation!

 Behatzlacha to one and all!